An exclusive opportunity to share this valuable and interactive day filled with expert Q & A, actionable tips, information and inspiration with your entire team. Keynoted address by Melissa Donaldson "Let Inclusion Be Your Guide."
Explore these important topics at the Symposium:
- Discover Untapped Resources in Candidate Search
- The 6th Sense: Cultural Humility
- Beyond Tokenism: Quotas Don't Automate Inclusion
- Implementing Advanced Programs - What are the Next Steps?
- Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) Best Practices Panel
- Cultural Assessments & More
- From the Candidates Lens: How to Attract Underrepresented Minority (URM) Candidates to your Organization
- The Dimensions of Diversity
- Inclusive Leadership: Everyday Acts of Inclusion
- Racial Healing Circle
Date and Time
Thursday Jun 16, 2022
10:30 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
Thursday, June 16, 2022
Time: 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Visit The Partnership.org/Events for details:
Individual Tickets: Members $69; Non-Members $129
Corporate Pass: Members $199; Non-Members $350
Benefits of Corporate Pass: An unlimited number of staff can attend the Symposium. All registered attendees must have the same company extension in their email address.
Maximize your company's experience.